2 Ingredient Pancakes is an amazing clean eating breakfast recipe! All you need is eggs and a banana. Yes, really all you need is a mashed up banana and eggs. Trust me this pancake recipe really does taste good and just like a regular pancake! I could not believe it until I tried it.
I have been trying to eat clean and live a much healthier lifestyle when it comes to food. So I came across this recipe and just had to try it. I am so glad I did because now when I have a craving for pancakes, I do not feel guilty enjoying these 2 Ingredient Pancakes!
2 Ingredient Pancakes
- 1 banana mashed up
- 2 eggs
- coconut oil
- Mix together the banana and eggs until well combined.
- Heat a skillet over med-high heat.
- Melt enough coconut oil to make a thin layer.
- Add pancake mixture to make one pancake.
- Once brown, flip over and cook until golden brown.
- Repeat steps until you have used all the pancake mixture.
- Serve with all natural maple syrup or your favorite toppings.
Clean Eating Recipes
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.