Here are 20 After School Snack Ideas to help you feed the kids when they walk in the door! Now that school is in full swing the first thing my son says when he gets into the van after school is "I am hungry". He eats lunch at 11:00 am and doesn't get home until 3:30! That is a long afternoon for him.
I try to have his snack in the van so he can begin to eat on his way home. My goal is to provide something that won't spoil his dinner but that will give him the energy that he needs to get through homework.
20 After School Snack Ideas:
1. Trail Mix
2. Ants on a Log
3. Chex Mix - this is our homemade recipe - YUM!
5. Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich - cut into a fun shape
6. Fruit and Cheese Kabobs
7. Yogurt and Fruit as Dippers
8. Pretzels and Peanut Butter
9. Nilla Wafers and Peanut Butter or Nutella
10. Sandwich meat/cheese rollups with a pretzel stick
11. Fiddle Faddle Snack Mix
12. Hotdog Octopus
13. Homemade Corndogs
14. Fun Chocolate Milk
15. Leggo My Eggo Grilled Cheese Sandwich
16. Banana Peanut Butter Pizza
17. Dr. Seuss Fruit Snack
18. Corndog Muffins
19. Marshmallow Peanut Butter Fluff Sandwich
20. Banana Peanut Butter Treats
Do you have any great after school snack ideas?
Here are some more great Back To School Articles:
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.