BKW Seasonings Grilled Vegetables is a great side dish that goes great with Steak, Chicken, or any kind of Fish. Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
BKW Seasonings Grilled Vegetables
BKW Seasonings Grilled Vegetables Recipe Type : Side Dish Author: BKW Seasonings
- ½ lb. Asparagus or Asparagus Tips
- ½ Green Bell Pepper
- ½ Red Bell Pepper
- ½ Orange Bell Pepper
- ½ Yellow Bell Pepper
- ½ Onion
- 1 tbsp. Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp. Liquid Smoke
- ½ tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 ½ tsp. BKW Original Blend
- 1 tsp. Lemon Pepper
- 1 12x18” piece aluminum foil
- Cut and prep Asparagus, slice peppers and onion.
- Place Asparagus in foil and cover with the sliced peppers and onions.
- Create your aluminum foil “pouch” by folding sides up and in so there are no holes in the bottom.
- Add soy sauce, liquid smoke, garlic, and butter over veggies.
- Add lemon pepper and BKW Original Blend.
- Fold and seal top of aluminum foil.
- Grill on medium high heat for approximately 7-10 minutes or until desired crispiness.
- Shake bag occasionally during cooking to help blend veggies and to prevent burning the ones closest to the flame.
- Remove from grill and serve immediately!
- Makes 2-4 servings.