Tuscan Chicken and Pasta is one of our favorite dinners. It is so easy to prepare. I always serve it with garlic bread and a tossed salad. I love that this meal is ready to serve in less than 30 minutes too!
Tuscan Chicken and Pasta
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 bottle Lawry's Tuscan Sun-Dried Tomato Marinade
- 1 package Penne Pasta Noodles
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 jar Pasta Sauce
- Marinate Chicken in Tuscan Sun-Dried Tomato Marinade for about 4 - 6 hours. I have found the longer you let it marinate the better it is. Sometimes I even put it in the marinade the night before and leave it until dinner.
- When ready to prepare dinner grill chicken, prepare noodles, and bake garlic bread.
- Cut chicken in slices after grilled
- Put pasta on plate, cover with pasta sauce of choice, Top with Chicken and Mozzarella cheese
- Serve with bread and salad.