If you love Oreo’s you are going to love this Cookies & Creem Freeze! This is a delicious Ice Cream treat that is perfect for the Summer!
Cookies & Cream Freeze
- 4 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 14 OREO Cookies, divided 1 pkg.
- (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla 1 tub
- (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- MELT chocolate as directed on package; set aside until ready to use.
- Line 8-1/2x4-1/2-inch loaf pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
- Arrange 8 of the cookies evenly on bottom of pan. Crumble remaining 6 cookies; set aside.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer until well blended.
- Stir in whipped topping.
- Remove about 1-1/2 cups of the cream cheese mixture; place in medium bowl.
- Stir in melted chocolate.
- SPREAD remaining cream cheese mixture over cookies in pan; sprinkle with crumbled cookies.
- Gently press cookies into cream cheese mixture with back of spoon; top with chocolate mixture.
- Cover. Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer about 15 min. before serving; invert onto serving plate.
- Peel off foil; let stand at room temperature to soften slightly before cutting to serve.
Thanks KRAFT for the picture and recipe!