Easy Stained Glass Holiday Cookies
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- Betty Crocker® red and green decorating gels
- Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, egg and flour until dough forms.
- Roll dough on floured surface to about 1/4 inch thick. Cut with cookie cutters. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Decorate unbaked cookies using gels.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until light golden brown around edges. Cool 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet; cool completely, about 20 minutes.
Thanks, Betty Crocker