We love to make this Kid-Size Pizza Recipe. It is so easy to make and Peyton loves to prepare them for himself! They would be perfect for a Pizza Party or Sleepover! I love that you can specialize each pizza with toppings the kids love too! It is a great way to sneak in a few veggies too!
Kid-Size Pizza Recipe
- 2 tubes (7-1/2 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce or Ragu Pizza Sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni or other toppings, optional
- Roll or pat biscuits into 2-1/2 in. circles.
- Place on greased baking sheets.
- In a small bowl, combine the tomato sauce, onion, oregano, basil and garlic powder; spread over the biscuits.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Yield: 20 mini pizzas.