If you are looking or a light and healthy dish then you will want to check out this Caribbean Chicken Recipe. It is filled with tasty herbs Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Caribbean Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 3 teaspoons dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a blender, combine the first nine ingredients, cover and process until smooth.
- Pour 1/2 cup into a small bowl for basting; cover and refrigerate.
- Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken.
- Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 6 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, basting frequently with the reserved marinade.
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!