Remember if you like this recipe then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark recipes that you want to make later!
Jalapeno-Lime Marinated Chicken Recipe
- 1 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a 4-cup measuring cup, combine the first nine ingredients.
- Pour 2 cups into a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken.
- Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, basting frequently with the reserved marinade.
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!