If you are looking for a great gluten free cookie recipe this is it! I love almond flavoring so this Gluten-Free Almond Crispies Recipe is right up my alley. This is a crisp cookie that you will enjoy every time. It is a pretty healthy cookie too!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
#Gluten-Free Almond Crispies Recipe
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds
- In a small bowl, beat the syrup, oil, water and extract until well blended. Combine the flours, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt; gradually beat into syrup mixture until blended.
- Stir in almonds.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets; flatten slightly.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned. Cool for 1 minute before removing from pans to wire racks
Courses Gluten Free
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!
Gluten Free Recipes: