I love this Chocolate Cookie Cheesecake Recipe. It is the perfect dessert for any special occasion! Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Chocolate Cookie Cheesecake Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs (about 16 cookies)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 20 chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely chopped
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of greased 9-in. springform pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in chocolate and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Fold in half of chopped cookies. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining cookies. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 50-60 minutes or until center is almost set and top appears dull. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove side of pan.
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!