Hot and Spicy Chicken Tenders
- 8 bags of Southern Recipe Hot and Spicy Pork Rinds (or any flavor)
- 3 lbs of fresh chicken tenders
- 4 eggs
- Crush one bag of pork rinds at a time in your food processor until they are a fine crumb. Place the crumbs in bowl.
- In another bowl, beat 4 eggs.
- Dip the chicken strips in the eggs then coat with pork rind crumbs and fry until cooked.
- Remove and place on a paper towel to drain extra grease then layer them in a baking pan with your favorite hot sauce.
- Broil for 5 minutes to re-crisp and serve with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.
Recipe by STOCKPILING MOMS™ at https://www.stockpilingmoms.com/2012/05/hot-and-spicy-chicken-tenders/