Found on Pinterest
I love finding great ideas on Pinterest that I can bookmark for later. Remember if you like this post then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark the ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts and tips that will help you later!
I love this Date Night in a Jar Idea! It was originally posted as a Valentine’s Day idea. Just take a Mason Jar and Popsicle Sticks and paint them three different colors. One color will represent a date night that costs $ and a babysitter. Another color will represent a more affordable costing date and a little less time and finally the third color is for a date night “at home”. I thought I would come up with a list for you too!
$ and a babysitter:
- Movie – in the lux theater
- Dinner – with a reservation
- Bed and Breakfast
Less Expensive Night Out:
- Local restaurant – use a coupon or Groupon if possible
- Movie – $ theater or not a first week showing
- Lunch – much less expensive and often you don’t need a sitter
- Putt – Putt
- Drive – In Theater
- Dessert and Coffee Date
Stay At Home Date Ideas:
- Snuggling on the couch and watching a movie
- Fire Pit and Drinks
- Board Games
- Catching up on the DVR and a bowl of popcorn
- Dinner after the kids go to bed
This idea and image was originally posted at Life in the Green House.
Other ideas you may like:
DIY Twix Bars (1000 Dollar Bars)
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!