Can you hear me screaming this through the computer to you??? I am over joyed that the Dollar Tree will start accepting manufacturer’s coupons starting on 8/26/12. I do suggest calling your local store to confirm. I did confirm at the Latonia, KY location. Though they don’t have a lot of detail I did learn that they are accepting unlimited (manager has the right to limit) insert coupons as long as you purchase the qualifying amount.
Meaning $1/2 = you purchase 2 items, $1/3 = you purchase 3 items and $1/1 = you purchase 1 item!
This could make for some really nice FREEBIES! Be sure to take your $1 off coupons to the Dollar Tree.
Specifics of the coupon policy:
- Limit of two internet printable coupons of any kind can be redeemed per transaction
- They will no accept Buy One Get One Free Coupons (BOGO) that require a cashier to write in the price
- No retailer retailer specific coupons – may not say “redeemable only at”
- Coupons must be presented at time of purchase
- You can not earn overage – coupons can’t be redeemed for more than the value of the product.
You can also find this policy online at DollarTree.com
Thanks Billie and Jess!
If you find any Dollar Tree Deals please be sure to email them to info (at) stockpilingmoms.com