Image and Recipe Source – Pinterest – Home and Hearth
Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 ounces white chocolate (roughly chopped)
- pinch salt
- Heat the milk, pumpkin puree, and spices in a sauce pan until it just starts to simmer and remove from heat.
- Add the chocolate and stir until it has melted.
- Pour into mugs and top with whipped cream and garnish with cinnamon.
Posts You May Enjoy:
Disclosure: Our Pinterest Daily Pin is not an original post by Stockpiling Moms we are only sharing with you an idea that we found on Pinterest and we always do our best to link to the original source for both the image and the creator.