I love to make Artichoke Dip to serve at parties! This appetizer is sure to please a crowd. This dip can also be naturally gluten free or gluten filled depending on how you want it. If you add buttered bread crumbs or cracker crumbs to the top it will be gluten filled but if you leave them off then it will naturally gluten free – which is fabulous for Melissa!
This wonderful recipe is courtesy of Melissa’s mom, Linda Jennings. She loves to serve it with Fritos! It is perfect for holidays, game day or New Years Eve!
If you want to make this a low carb recipe simply serve it with veggies or just eat it with a fork. We promise you that you will love it! It is also Keto Friendly.
- 1 – 14 oz can artichoke hearts
- 1 cup mayonnaise – prefer Hellman’s
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese – Kraft or fresh
- Drain and chop artichokes in a food processor or blender.
- Mix with mayonnaise and cheese.
- Butter a small oven proof dish and add mixture -I used a 9x9 pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Serve with Fritos Scoops or Crackers. Or with veggies!
Can be baked with buttered bread or cracker crumbs on top. Naturally gluten free without buttered bread or cracker crumbs.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Be sure to check out these Gluten Free Desserts:
Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Chocolate Cinnamon Chips
Gluten Free Smart Cookies
Gluten Free Brownies
Gluten-Free, Casein-Free “Twinkies”
Gluten Free Chocolate Cookies