Carrot Cake Pops are perfect for a bite size taste. But if you are like me you can’t just stop at one 🙂 I thought of making these cake pops when wanting to make carrot cake for Easter. We must have these delicious cake pops for Easter at our house.
I love using my babycakes cake pop maker when making cake pops. Makes it so much easier than having to crumb up cake and roll into balls. I got my babycakes cake pop maker for a really good price at Kohl’s using a 30% off coupon!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Carrot Cake Pops
Perfect for Easter or Spring party!
- 1 box of Carrot Cake mix, ingredients mixed well according to package directions
- 1 cream cheese frosting tub
- green sprinkles (optional)
- cake pop sticks
- Heat babycakes cake pop machine.
- Once heated, place 1 tablespoon of carrot cake mix into each hole.
- Close lid and cook for 4-6 minutes.
- Prepare cake pop sticks by dipping the tips into the frosting.
- Once cake pops have cooked insert the stick with frosting into cake pop.
- Place in freezer to help the stick stay adhere to cake pop.
- Place a couple tablespoons of frosting in microwavable bowl.
- Place in microwave for 20 seconds.
- Stir well.
- Hold cake pop over bowl and drizzle frosting over cake pop.
- Sprinkle with sprinkles if desired.
- Place in cake pop stand to harden and dry.
- Serve once frosting is hard.
After putting frosting on you can also put in freezer to speed up the hardening process.
Be sure to check out these other wonderful recipes: