Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich
Simple and yummy frozen treats that everyone will enjoy!
- 12 chocolate chip cookies, prepared
- vanilla ice cream (or your favorite ice cream)
- Make sure your cookies have cooled before using them for this recipe.
- Put 1-2 tablespoons of ice cream on the bottom size of the cookie and spread, you can use more ice cream if desired.
- Take another cookie and place on the bottom and squeeze together.
- Place on baking sheet and repeat with remaining cookies.
- Once completed place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe by STOCKPILING MOMS™ at https://www.stockpilingmoms.com/2013/08/chocolate-chip-ice-cream-sandwich/