How the Grinch Stole Christmas Cookie Crinkles are super easy to make and the kids will go crazy for them! We love to make these cookies and sit down and watch the movie together. We also make Grinch Poppers, Grinch Cookie and Grinch Punch and make it a family party. The boys will invite friends over and the love it!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
How the Grinch Stole Christmas Crinkles
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3-4 drops green food coloring
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large mixing bowl, add cake mix, egg, water and oil.
- Mix together until soft dough forms.
- Add food coloring and stir well.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls; then roll in powdered sugar and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool on baking for 2 minutes then remove to wire rack.
- Cool and then serve.
Be sure to try these other Cookie recipes: