Roasted Garlic & Peppers Grilled Cheese Sandwich is super delicious and easy to make! Less than 10 minutes to make this wonderful grilled cheese sandwich. Perfect for lunch or a quick dinner on a busy evening. All you need is bread, cheese and Mezzetta Roasted Bell Peppers and Mezzetta Savory Garlic Everything Spread.
Start by lightly buttering your bread and place on slice into a hot skillet.
Top it off with some cheese and place the other slice of bread on. Let it heat for a few minutes then flip the sandwich over.
Another couple minutes and your Roasted Garlic & Peppers Grilled Cheese Sandwich will be ready for you to enjoy!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Roasted Garlic & Peppers Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 2 slices of bread
- 1-2 tbsp butter or olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Mezzetta Savory Garlic Everything Spread
- 1-2 peppers from Mezzetta Roasted Red Bell Peppers jar
- 2 - 3 slices smoked provolone cheese
- Butter one side of the bread slices and set aside.
- Heat skillet over med-high heat.
- Once skillet is heated place one bread slice, butter side down into pan.
- Spread 1 tbsp Mezzetta Savory Garlic Everything Spread on top pf the bread.
- Next place 1-2 peppers from Mezzetta Roasted Red Bell Peppers jar on top of the spread.
- Place cheese on top and then place other bread slice on.
- Let heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Once golden brown carefully flip sandwich over.
- Cook another 3-4 minutes and then place on and plate.
- Serve and enjoy!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post however all opinions are 100% our own.