Broccoli Chicken Alfredo is an amazing pasta dinner recipe that can be made in 30 minutes! It is simple to make using either a jar of Alfredo sauce or making your own. I prefer to make my own Alfredo sauce and you can find the recipe for it by clicking here –>Homemade Alfredo Sauce (plus it is gluten free).
For this delicious pasta dish you do not need many ingredients, but don’t let that fool you because the dish is full of flavor and is very filling. I love serving this scrumptious Broccoli Chicken Alfredo dish with buttered french loaf bread. I am also in love with this Pasta Pot with Strainer that makes preparing this dish and straining the pasta a one step method with less clean up!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Broccoli Chicken Alfredo
- Fettuccine or favorite pasta
- 1 - 2 cups fresh chopped broccoli
- 1 jar of Alfredo sauce or make your own
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- Cook fettuccine or favorite pasta according to package directions adding broccoli last 3 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile heat Alfredo sauce in medium size pot, or make your own.
- Once sauce is heated add cooked chicken and heat through.
- Serve over hot, cooked fettuccine and broccoli.