Sauteed Zucchini and Squash is a healthy, clean eating side dish recipe. This is my all time favorite side dish to have with most meals. I love how simple and easy it is to make this delicious low carb recipe. It’s an easy recipe that you can make in as little as 20 minutes with few ingredients. If you try this recipe and love it you will want to try Sauteed Mushrooms, Squash and Zucchini! I like this recipe because it is good for you and perfect if you are following the Keto Diet.
All you need is chopped zucchini, chopped squash, olive oil, minced onion, salt and pepper for seasoning if desired. This side dish is so healthy for you and if you want you can use coconut oil in place of the olive oil, it tastes amazing! I like to pair Sauteed Zucchini and Squash with most meals because it is such a great side, but my most favorites are Easy Crockpot Pork Chops, Paleo Grilled Pumpkin Chicken Breasts and Grilled Montreal Steak.
Sauteed Zucchini and Squash
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 squash, chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp minced onion
- salt and pepper for seasoning, if desired
- In small bowl add vegetables, oil and seasonings; mix well.
- Heat non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Slowly add vegetable mixture.
- Place lid on skillet.
- Saute for 3-4 minutes then stir.
- Place lid back on and saute another 3-4 minutes.
- Stir again, leave lid off and continuously stir until veggies are tender or to your liking.
- Serve immediately.
Courses Side Dish