This is a great recipe for a Clean Eating Hamburger that will fill you up and leave you feeling full. I have been eating healthier and the other night I had hamburgers on the menu plan for my family. I was quickly thinking how can I make my hamburger tastier for me instead of just a plain burger. I started searching through my kitchen to see what I could come up with and that is how this Clean Eating Hamburger came about!
I made the hamburgers for the whole family the same. I started with lean ground beef and added in black pepper and McCormick Hamburger Seasoning. I mixed well and formed into patties. Next I grilled them on the grill and right before taking them off the grill I gently brush them with melted butter. Trust me this really gives the hamburger so much good flavor. I let my family serve theirs on buns and they added ketchup, mayo or mustard. But to keep my healthy, clean eating going I skipped the bun and opted to top my burger with a slice of tomato and avocado slices. Next I sprinkled a little bit of pepper on top of the avocado and my hamburger was complete. Be sure to try the Clean Eating Hamburger because it is super delicious and you will not miss the bun or condiments at all!
Clean Eating Hamburger
- 1 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp McCormick Hamburger Seasoning
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- Mix together hamburger, pepper and McCormick seasoning.
- Form meat mixture into patties.
- Heat grill up to med heat.
- Place burgers on grill.
- Cook 5-6 minutes then flip over.
- Cook another 5-6 minutes.
- Brush hamburger patties gently with melted butter.
- Remove to plate and allow to rest 4 minutes.
- Serve on plate and layer with tomato and avocado.
Courses Clean Eating
Clean Eating Recipes