This Open Face Beef Sandwich is a perfect recipe using leftovers from my previous recipe 4 Ingredient Crockpot Onion Beef Roast. It is so simple to make using leftover beef roast, gravy and a slice of bread. This sandwich is a great lunch or dinner recipe. My family enjoyed Open Face Beef Sandwiches for a quick dinner on a busy weeknight when we had baseball and weight lifting practice. I was able to prepare this dinner in as little as 15 minutes!
All you need to do is heat up the roast beef and gravy in a skillet or pot. While that is heating you can take the bread and arrange on plates (you can even toast the bread to make it even yummier). Once the meat mixture is heated, scoop up and pour over the bread slice. Serve right away and enjoy! Open Face Beef Sandwich couldn’t be any simpler to make! Be sure to try it.
Open Face Beef Sandwich
- 2-3 cups cooked beef roast
- 1 jar Beef Gravy
- 4 bread slices
- In a medium skillet or pot combine beef roast and gravy.
- Heat over med-high heat for 5-10 minutes, stirring often so it does not burn.
- Place bread slices on plate.
- Scoop meat mixture and pour over bread slice.
- Serve and enjoy!