Chocolate Salted Caramel Haystacks are simple amazing and you only need 4 ingredients to make them! My boys and hubby could not get enough of them. These are great if you need a dessert for a harvest party or gathering. The hardest part of making these Chocolate Salted Caramel Haystacks is waiting for the chocolate to harden. Of course I was getting impatient so I placed them in the fridge to speed up the process.
After making the Chocolate Salted Caramel Haystacks it is best to keep them in the fridge to keep them fresh. I can’t say for exactly how long they will keep, because my boys devoured these sweet treats within a few days! Be sure to give them a try because you will not be disappointed.
Chocolate Salted Caramel Haystacks
Yield 15 -20
- 1 (12 oz) pkg chocolate chips
- 1 (12 oz) pkg salted caramel chips
- 1 cup peanuts, chopped if desired
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups Chinese rice noodles
- Combine chocolate chips and salted caramel chips in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat on the stove.
- Stir often until fully melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add in peanuts and chow mein noodles and stir to fully combine.
- Drop a tablespoon of the chocolate mixture on a sheet of wax paper.
- Let sit for a few hours until the chocolate hardens or place in the fridge to harden faster.