I am in LOVE with this easy Halloween Handprint and Footprint Craft that my friend Tiffany did with the children she babysits. When I saw this pop up on my Instagram feed I knew that Tiffany was at it again! She babysits several children and everyone affectionately calls it “Tiffy School”. She does some amazing crafts and DIY projects with the kids and I have shared several before with you. How awesome is this Halloween decoration? I love any project that uses children’s hand and foot prints to create a loving memory that will last a life time!
I love how simple it was for her to use some Tempera paint to create a ghost from the foot print and a spider from the hand print. Then see decorated with some puffy paint and googly eyes. So cute Tiffany! Another great win if you ask me!
Halloween Handprint and Footprint Craft
- Black Construction Paper
- White Tempera Paint
- Black Tempera Paint
- Gold and Purple Paint
- 2 Googly Eyes
- Create a web out of silver or gold paint on the black construction paper.
- Add BOO to the bottom of the paper in paint.
- Cover the entire hand in black tempera paint and press onto the spider web.
- Cover the entire foot in white tempera paint and press onto the paper.
- Allow to dry while you clean hand and foot.
- Add googly eyes to the spider and black eyes and mouth to the ghost.
Hang up as a decoration and enjoy! Thanks Tiffany for sharing another one of your amazing craft projects with us!
Here are 20 Halloween Recipes and Craft Ideas to get you ready for Trick or Treat this season. If you like Halloween then you are going to fall in love with these amazing Halloween recipes, crafts and ideas. If you need last minute ideas we have plenty to choose from. Quick and easy treats to make for the kids and some crafts to entertain them until it’s time to go trick or treating.