These adorable Snowmen Oreo Balls are so cute and they taste delicious! Such a fun dessert to make for a winter birthday party or to have fun in the kitchen with your children on a snow day. Who doesn’t love some Oreo cookies combined with some cream cheese. I know my friends and family do.
Recently at my family’s Christmas party my cousin Lauren brought these sweet, scrumptious Snowmen Oreo Balls for everyone to enjoy. The kids and adults loved them. They are so good, that you can not eat just one! Be sure to make these Snowmen Oreo Balls, they are so good!
Snowman Oreo Balls
Yield 48 balls
- 1 pkg (8 oz) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies (regular size), finely crushed
- 16 oz. vanilla candy wafers or melts, melted
- 48 Mini OREO Bite Size Cookies
- decorations: decorating icing or gel; multi-colored sprinkles
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls; place in single layer in shallow pan.
- Freeze for at least 20 minutes (They can be frozen for longer).
- Dip balls in melted coating.
- Place in shallow waxed paper-lined pan, allowing excess coating to pool at bottom of each ball.
- Chill balls until coating is set.
- Decorate with remaining ingredients as shown in photo.
- You can use the candy coating to adhere the hat to the head.
- Place in the fridge immediately to set up the decorations.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
More Dessert Recipes You May Enjoy: