Homemade Peach Pancakes are my favorite summer time breakfast to make and enjoy! With a few ingredients you may already have in your pantry, you can also try this scrumptious meal. I love peaches and when they are in season I can not get enough. However the peaches in this recipe came from Georgia, we stopped and got them on the way home from our vacation to Daytona Shores and Disney back in June.
My children woke up one morning and wanted some homemade pancakes, so I got to mixing up the batter and thought some peaches on mine would be good and away I went to cutting a peach up. My kids had a variety of peanut butter, chocolate chips and strawberries with theirs. Be sure to try Homemade Peach Pancakes before summer is gone, you will not be disappointed!
Homemade Peach Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 3 Tbsp melted butter
- 2 peaches, sliced and diced
- whipped cream, optional
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Add the egg.
- Melt butter.
- Add butter to milk and vanilla.
- Whisk the dry and wet ingredients together.
- Heat griddle or skillet to med-high heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter, brown on both sides.
- Arrange peach on top.
- Serve and enjoy!