This is a great recipe for Easy Potato Candy that can be made in 10 minutes! Perfect for last minute parties or to take to a Christmas party. It is also quite tasty and makes you want to just keep eating it. My hubby loves peanut butter treats and this one is at the top of his favorites. In this recipe there are no potatoes, but in many others you do add them. But this one is easier and quicker to make, which is right up my alley. Be sure to try Easy Potato Candy, you will not be disappointed!
Easy Potato Candy
- 2 lb powder sugar
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- peanut butter to spread
- Mix the powder sugar, butter and vanilla together until a dough forms.
- Roll out into a rectangle onto wax paper that is lightly sprinkled with powder sugar.
- Spread peanut butter over the dough about 1/4 inch thick.
- Roll the dough up into a jelly roll.
- You can slice right away and enjoy or set in fridge and slice right before serving.