I wanted to share with you 30 ways to use essential oils. I hope this helps you in your journey to using essential oils or if you are just looking for more information. These tips come in handy and are great alternative uses for so many things.
30 Ways to Use Essential Oils:
- To clean fresh produce - fill your (clean) kitchen sink with fresh fruit or vegetables and cover with water. Add 2-3 drops of Lemon Essential Oil to the water. Allow to soak. You can also add lemon oil to a spray bottle and spritz fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Disinfectant Spray - Add 10 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil to 8 oz of purified water in a spray bottle and use as a disinfectant for surfaces and/or the air.
- Air Freshener - Add 5 drops of Lavender Essential Oil to purified water in a spray bottle and use as air freshener or on pillow before bedtime for relaxation.
- All Purpose Cleaner - 2 cups of white vinegar, ¼ cup of baking soda to 2 cups of purified water. Add 5 drops of each of the following: Tea Tree, Lemon and Lavender Essential oils.
- To eliminate household cooking odors - Add 5 drops of Orange Essential Oil and 5 drops of Cinnamon Essential Oil to a pan of simmering water on the stove top.
- To deodorize carpet - Add several drops of Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint to a box of baking soda. Then sprinkle onto the carpet. Let sit for an hour and vacuum.
- Skin Toner - Mix 8 oz. of purified water and 5 drops of Lemongrass Essential Oil, Add to a clean bottle. Use cotton pad to apply toner to clean skin. Shake before each use.
- Facial Moisturizer - Combine Coconut oil with 4 drops of Lavender oil or Tea Tree Oil.
- Scalp Treatment - In shampoo - Add 4 drops of peppermint oil to 8 oz bottle of shampoo.
- To take the bite out of green smoothies - Add 2-3 drops lemon essential oil with greens to take out bite. How to make green smoothies.
- Perfume - Dab your favorite essential oil to your wrist. Ylang Ylang and Geranium are great choices.
- For allergy relief - Add 2 drops of lemon, 2 drops of peppermint and 2 drops of lavender to 2 tablespoon of water and drink. (2 times a day).
- For minor burns and scrapes use Lavender Oil.
- To remove mildew, smell out of towels add 1 cup of vinegar, ½ cup of baking soda and 10 drops of Tea Tree essential oil to washing machine. Wash towels on high heat.
- For mental clarity use peppermint essential oil. Great before a test or presentation.
- For a diaper rash add 1-3 drops of Lavender to a palm full of your favorite carrier oil (coconut is great). Mix before applying. You can also make a in larger amount in and store in a glass jar.
- Illness - At the first sign of sickness use Protective Essential Oil Blend.
- Stomach Upset - At the first sign of stomach upset sickness use Digestive Essential Oil Blend.
- Cold Sores - Use Lemon Oil for cold sores for soothing relief.
- Homemade GooGone - Use Lemon Oil to remove gum, labels or greasy substances.
- Cuts - Use Helichrysm to help with minor cuts.
- Muscle Pain - Use Lemongrass for muscle aches and pains.
- Wort removal - Use Oregano Oil to remove Worts with a carrier oil.
- Stress- Use Lavender Essential Oils for stress management.
- Wellness - Use Melaleuca for immune support.
- Weight Loss - Use Lemon Essential Oil for energy, to manage hunger and lift your mood.
- Headaches - Use Peppermint oil for headaches.
- Wellness - Use Rosemary for focus and healthy thoughts.
- Wellness - Use Lavender for calming and well-being.
- Massage - Use Lavender for massage therapy.
I hope these 30 Ways to Use Essential Oils help you in your life as much as they have helped me.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. The products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease including Ebola.
Disclosure: We are not providing medical advice. Please seek a physician for medical advice and we do not claim that essential oils are miraculous.
Disclosure: We are NOT providing medical advice. Always consult your physician for medical treatment. The advice shared in this page has not been evaluated by the FDA. The products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease, nor is it intended to replace proper medical help.