30 Minute Chicken Noodle Soup is the perfect recipe on a busy night. We love to have soup several nights a week during the winter so this is a great option. My MIL gave this recipe to me and we love to have this several times a month in the winter. It is perfect if you are feeling sick too!
30-Minute Chicken Noodle Soup
- 4 cups water
- 1 can 14-½ oz. chicken broth
- 1-½ cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can 10-¾ oz. condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- ¾ cup sliced celery
- ¾ cup sliced fresh carrots
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1-½ tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp. reduced-sodium chicken bouillon granules
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 3 cups uncooked egg noodles
- In a Dutch oven, combine the first 10 ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in noodles; cook 5-7 minutes longer or until noodles and vegetables are tender.
Best Soup Recipes:
Paula Deen Crockpot Potato Soup - Pinned 14,500 times to Pinterest! This is comfort food for me! I love to enjoy this with a pan of cornbread.
Rotel Taco Soup - Pinned 11,600 times to Pinterest! I love Taco Soup! It is healthy and delicious!
Crockpot 4 Ingredient Potato Soup - Pinned 2,600 times to Pinterest! This soup is so easy to make and tastes amazing!
Instant Pot Turkey Noodle Soup - Pinned 1,600 times to Pinterest! This is the perfect soup to make with leftover turkey!
Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup - One of my favorite soups and it is an easy and delicious freezer meal too!
Crockpot Taco Soup - Pinned 52,500 times to Pinterest! This is wildly popular on the blog and so easy to make.
Unstuffed Pepper Soup Freezer Meal - Pinned 2,500 times to Pinterest! A delicious low carb soup that is an easy freezer meal.
Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup - Pinned 1,800 times to Pinterest! A really creamy and delicious low carb soup the whole family will love.
Crockpot Homemade Vegetable Soup - Pinned 28,500 times to Pinterest! This is a really filling soup the whole family will enjoy.
Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup - If you are looking for a vegetarian soup this is it! Perfect for cold fall nights.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!