30 Minute Chicken Noodle Soup is the perfect recipe on a busy night. We love to have soup several nights a week during the winter so this is a great option. My MIL gave this recipe to me and we love to have this several times a month in the winter. It is perfect if you are feeling sick too!
30-Minute Chicken Noodle Soup
- 4 cups water
- 1 can 14-1/2 oz. chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can 10-3/4 oz. condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup sliced celery
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh carrots
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1-1/2 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp. reduced-sodium chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 3 cups uncooked egg noodles
- In a Dutch oven, combine the first 10 ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in noodles; cook 5-7 minutes longer or until noodles and vegetables are tender.