Earth Day is April 22nd and we have 5 Earth Friendly products that you must have to celebrate Earth Day! Did you know that Earth Day started in 1970 and this is the 46th year that we are celebrating Mother Earth? However Earth Day is more than a day. It is about taking a stand to do better for our Earth. Be sure to take this day as a moment to celebrate and continue celebrating 365 days a year! Some ideas include - planting a tree, recycling, picking up trash from a city park, reducing your carbon footprint. Whatever you choose to do make a difference today.
5 Earth Friendly Products That You Must Have To Celebrate Earth Day
- Stasher Bag - The world's first and only self-sealing, air-tight, non-plastic bag that can safely go from the freezer to the microwave to the dishwasher. Made of 100% pure platinum silicone, stasher is going to help reduce the number of plastic sandwich bags that are dumped into landfills (that's 20,000,000 every day in the U.S. alone!), making it great for the planet. Unlike other traditional storage bags on the market it contains no PVC, latex, no fillers or byproducts. Plus, they have created the pinch and seal technology, which took about two years to perfect. There is nothing like it on the market and those who love the planet are going to love having a super easy way to help reduce their carbon footprint. In fact I used this product and I am in LOVE with it! It is perfect for saving leftovers and comes in a variety of patterns.
- Reusuable Shopping Bags - Don't use plastic or paper bags at the grocery store. Instead purchase a few reusable bags and take them with you when you shop. I keep a stash in my van at all times. At some stores I am even rewarded when I bring my own bags. However it is more than a reward - it is a great way to help our environment.
- Bambeco - Bambeco is the premier brand for sustainable home goods, offering an assortment of products that are all reclaimed, recycled, repurposed, renewable, natural, or organic, and made with respect for the planet and its people. Every item is designed to protect our planet and its people, and to make a more sustainable lifestyle accessible and attainable. Everything we make is natural, nontoxic, organic, reclaimed, repurposed, recycled, renewable, or sustainable and all of our orders are shipped completely carbon-free, from our door to yours. I am literally in LOVE with this brand!
- LED Bulbs - Can save significant amount of energy and carbon emissions over incandescent and fluorescent lamps. LED bulbs are available in various sizes in markets. According U.S. Department of Energy, LEDs offer the potential for cutting general lighting energy use nearly in half by 2030. We switched to 100% LED in our home.
- JOCO Coffe Cup – I am in LOVE with these eco-friendly, BPA & Chemical free cups that are barista friendly! It is perfect for home and on the go! Best of all it is great for Mother Earth!
We also are sharing some ways to Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.