This post may contain affiliate links.
It is almost that time again! Christmas will be here before we know it! I like to shop at the dollar store and dollar bins for the majority of my Stocking Stuffer Shopping. I hope this list will help you with 50 Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Adults! The biggest tip we can give you is that you start shopping for next year the day after Christmas. Pick up as many clearance and discounted items right after the holiday when they get marked down. I like to purchase stocking stuffers at the Dollar Store and Dollar Bins at stores and on clearance of course! Read this article on Stockpiling For The Holidays.
50 Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Adults
- Crabtree & Evelyn products – there are a wide variety of holiday products from chapstick to lotion and shave items.
- Card Ninja – The CardNinja is a spandex pocket with 3M adhesive that attaches to the back of any smartphone or case and keeps your ID, cash and up to 8 cards secure.
- Lemongrass Spa – All natural and organic skincare, facial care, cosmetics and essential oils that are gluten free and non-toxic. All of the products are made in the USA and affordable!
- Taste of Home Color Me Delicious Adult Coloring Book – This coloring book is designed for adults (that’s right, its for adults!) and allows budding artists to get creative. Color in your favorite page and frame it on the wall or take 30 minutes to color to benefit you health — reduce stress and anxiety, enhance focus and fine-tune motor skills, and keep the brain active.
- Craftsman 4 in 1 Slotted Screwdriver Keychain
- Carpenter Pencil
- Sugar Scrub
- Travel Size Shampoo and Conditioner
- Magazine Subscription
- Kitchen Towels
- Kitchen Scrub Brush
- Small Hand Tools
- Work Gloves
- Gardening Gloves
- Magazine Subscription
- Nail Polish
- Recipe Cards
- Ink Pens
- NuMe Products – I am a huge fan of the silhouette flat iron, magic wand and Lustrum set!
- Note Cards
- Hand Sanitizer
- Shout To Go
- Taste of Home Cookies Bars & More – This small stocking stuffer-sized book is perfect for the baker in your life. Inside you’ll find 201 recipes featuring cute kid-friendly creations, holiday favorites, homemade mixes and brownie and bar recipes.
- Taste of Home Frosty Treats & More – It’s never a bad time for frosty treat. With this small stocking stuffer sized book, you’ll find 201 recipes for gorgeous ice-cream cakes, freezer pies, old-fashioned sodas, shakes, floats, ice-cream sandwiches, pops novelties and refreshing sherbets party drinks and more!
- Sharpie Markers
- Kitchen Tools
- Gift Cards
- Phone Case
- Phone Charger – My husband bought me this 6 foot charger for the bed and I love it!
- Dish Cloths
- Oven Mitt
- Zip Ties
- The Loop – a great way to store your ear buds
- Ear Buds
Tangled Treasures Coloring Book – The soothing flow of tangling plus the meditative action of coloring makes this book a treat.
100 Things to Draw with a Triangle – Think of all the possibilities! Stars, snowflakes, trees, gifts and more! Doodle your way to holiday spirit with Sara Walsh (Just Add Color: Circus, Day of the Dead, Carnival).
Doodling for Tree Huggers and Nature Lovers – Doodling is for everyone, and we mean everyone! Know a nature lover? This sassy draw-in journal is great for those who get creative in the great wide open.
Change Your Life One Doodle at a Time – Change is excitement. Change is surprise. Change is progress. Change is the thrill that comes from something new. Making small changes through this doodle journal can help you become happier and more confident.
Color Me Stress-Free / Color Me Calm – These books examine the benefits of putting pencil (or crayon, marker, and ink) to paper and offers adults an opportunity to channel their anxiety into satisfying, creative accomplishment.
Portable Color Me Calm / Portable Color Me Happy – The international bestselling series now in a smaller, portable package. Bring it with you on a plane when travelling for the holidays. Makes a perfect small gift for any night and fits right inside a stocking!
20 Ways to Draw a Star – This motivational practice book provides a new take on the world of sketching, doodling, and designing. Take a step-back and think about all the different ways to draw something. Open your mind to the possibilities and differences in everyday objects. Get out your favorite drawing tool, and remember, there are not just 20 Ways to Draw a Star!
Doodling for Bookworms – Of course you know someone who loves to unwind by the fire, relaxing with a cup of tea and a good book. Jumpstart the creativity of your favorite book nerd and give them this great activity book filled with Shakespeare, George Orwell, and Jane Austen.
- Tangled Gardens Coloring Book – If the snow and cold stress you out, cozy up to Jane Monk’s Tangled Gardens. Use your brightest pigments to create a warm and inviting garden while you wait for spring to return.
Need Ideas for Stockings?
Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post but it does contain some affiliate links. Regardless these items are 100% our own opinion.