These 7 Layer Bars taste amazing! These are hands down my families favorite dessert for the holidays! You can't go wrong with 7 layers of deliciousness! Oh so good. There is just no way to eat one! I am personally not a coconut fan and love them! Don't let that stop you if you aren't a fan.
You could easily make these gluten free if you use gluten free graham crackers too. In fact I am going to try that! Don't limit yourself to these specific ingredients. You can always change it up to suite your likes.
7 Layer Bars Taste AMAZING! Seriously the BEST cookie you will ever eat and easy to make!
7 Layer Bars
- 1 stick unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 5 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 package chocolate chips
- 1/2 package butterscotch chips
- 1 cup pecans (chopped)
- Combine margarine and cracker crumbs and pat into dish to form a crust.
- Layer all ingredients in order listed in 9 x13
- Bake 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until done.
- Cool and cut.
More Cookie Recipes You May Enjoy: