Would you like to work with Stockpiling Moms? This is an opportunity to expose your product or brand in front of millions of moms and families across the country. We have a variety of advertising opportunities to suit your needs. Currently averaging over 1.2 million-page views and over 1 million unique visitors each month advertising with Stockpiling Moms is an authentic way to spread awareness of your brand.
Melissa and Shelley have worked with top brands including Honeysuckle White Turkey, Walgreens, CVS, OnStar, eBay, Straight Talk Wireless, Johnsonville, Ebates, Kraft Foods, Hungry Jack, Eggo Waffles, Sam’s Club, Walmart, Kleenex and Trip Advisor just to name a few, to represent their brands, develop recipes, and serve as an ambassador.
Stockpiling Moms has an extensive library of travel reviews and have recently worked with Disney, Beaches Resort, Memphis Tourism Foundation, Homewood Suites, Myrtle Beach CVB, just to name a few. Melissa & Shelley also attended Disney Social Media Moms Celebration 2018 and Beaches Resort Social Media on the Sand 2018.
Advertise with Stockpiling Moms:
If you are interested in advertising with Stockpiling Moms they have a variety of opportunities to suit your needs. From sponsored posts, recipe curation, video development, social media exposure, brand ambassadorships, or travel review the sky is the limit. They would love to hear from you if you have similar needs! Media Kit is available, please email info(at)StockpilingMoms.com to receive.
Social Media Reach:
Facebook – 253,000+
Pinterest – 208,000+
Twitter – 94,000+
Instagram – 15,000+
Email Subscribers – 25,000+
Press Trips and Travel Reviews:
This is a sample of some of press trips and travel reviews that Stockpiling Moms have attended:
- Big Cypress Lodge, Memphis, TN, sponsored by Big Cypress Lodge
- Beaches Resorts Social Media on the Sand 2018, Turks and Caicos, sponsored by Beaches Resorts
- West Baden Springs Hotel Travel Review, French Lick, IN, sponsored by French Lick Resort
- Springfield Ohio Press Tour, sponsored by The Convention and Visitors Board of Springfield, OH
- Southwest Idaho Travel Review, Boise and McCall, ID, sponsored by The Southwest Iowa Transit Agency
- Homewood Suites Downtown Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH, sponsored by Homewood Suites Downtown Cincinnati
- Hotel Covington Travel Review, Covington, KY, sponsored by The Hotel Covington
- Pigeon Forge Press Tour, Pigeon Forge, TN, sponsored by The Pigeon Forge Department of Tourism
- Disney Social Media Moms Celebration 2018, sponsored by Disney World and Disney Cruise Lines
- Hotel Covington Travel Review, Covington, KY sponsored by The Hotel Covington
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati RiverCenter Travel Review, Covington, KY sponsored by Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati RiverCenter
- The Woodlands Resort Travel Review, The Woodlands, TX, sponsored by The Woodlands Resort
- Hotel Galvez Travel Review, Galveston, TX, sponsored by Hotel Galvez
- Chattanooga Press Tour, Chattanooga, TN, sponsored by Chattanooga CVB
- Chicago Travel Review, Chicago IL, sponsored by Embassy Suites Hotel by Hilton Chicago Downtown and City Pass
- Lake Erie Shores & Islands Press Tour, Port Clinton, OH sponsored by Lake Erie Shores & Islands
- Holiday World Travel Review, Santa Claus, IN sponsored by Holiday World
- Drury Inn and Suites Louisville North Travel Review, Louisville, KY, sponsored by Drury Inn and Suites Louisville North
- My Myrtle Beach Press Tour, Myrtle Beach, SC sponsored by Myrtle Beach Tourism Commission
- Universal Studios, Nick Hotel, SeaWorld and Discovery Cove PR Tour
- Hershey Park and Hershey Lodge Travel Review, Hershey, PA sponsored by Hershey
- Pittsburg is Kidsburg FAM Tour, Pittsburg, PA sponsored by Pittsburg CVB
- Global Resorts Travel Review, Orlando, FL, sponsored by Global Resorts
- Myrtle Beach Press Trip, Myrtle Beach, SC, sponsored by Myrtle Beach CVB
- Drury Inn and Suites Greenville Travel Review, Greenville, SC, sponsored by Drury Inn Greenville
Please note that SPM only works with family friendly brands. We do NOT accept guest posts or place links in our articles.