Almond Joy Cookies have become my new favorite cookie recipe! I am in love with how these taste and am probably going to gain a few pounds! They are so good I can not stop eating them. I really enjoy how different they are and I love the coconut. The first time I had ever tried these scrumptious cookies was over the weekend when my mom baked them during our annual Christmas Cookie Bake.
It only takes about ten minutes to cream and mix all the ingredients together. Next step is to use a cookie scoop and place on greased cookie sheets. We used parchment paper on our sheets and the cookies turned out great! The cookies do not spread much so you can bake a lot on a sheet at one time, which is a huge time saver. The hardest part is letting the Almond Joy Cookies cool long enough before popping them in your mouth!
Be sure to try this Almond Joy Cookies recipe, trust me you will not be disappointed!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 1 ½ cups brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 4 ½ cups flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 5 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups sweetened coconut
- 2 cups chopped almonds - toasted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Combine dry ingredients; set aside.
- In large bowl cream butter and sugars; stir in vanilla.
- Beat eggs then stir into creamed mixture.
- Stir in dry ingredients until mixed well.
- Stir in chocolate chips, coconut and almonds.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool for 2 minutes on sheet them remove to wire rack.
More Cookie Recipes You May Enjoy:
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.