Apple Chipotle BBQ Chicken Bites are quick and easy to make using Chick-fil-A Catering chicken nuggets and Country Bob's sauce! Recently for my son's birthday party I picked up a tray of Chick-fil-A Catering chicken nuggets and decided to spice them up using Country Bob's Apple Chipotle All Purpose Sauce and I am glad I did. They were a huge hit at the party!
All you need to do is follow the directions on the catering package, but do not cook the entire time. Pull the chicken nuggets out 10 minutes early and place them in a bowl and toss them with the sauce. Place back on the baking sheet and cook for another 10 minutes. Once done serve right away and beware they will go fast!
Apple Chipotle BBQ Chicken Bites are scrumptious and easy to make!
Apple Chipotle BBQ Chicken Bites
- 1 tray Chick-fil-A chicken nuggets
- 1 cup Country Bob's Apple Chipotle All Purpose Sauce more if desired
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Put nuggets on baking sheet, separate pieces and make sure they are not touching.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove and carefully place in large bowl.
- Toss the nuggets with sauce making sure each piece is evenly coated.
- Arrange back on baking sheet and place back in oven for 10 more minutes.
- Serve right away.
More Chick-fil-A Recipes
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.