Are you a mosquito magnet? My hubby and son are! Here are few tips to keep mosquitoes away. I hope they help you like they do them!
Tips to getting rid of Mosquitoes:
1. Wear light-colored clothing. Mosquitoes seem to be attracted to darker clothes, which trap boy heat and in turn increase your “appeal”. It is best to wear light colors when you will be outdoors.
2. Avoid being “smelly”. Mosquitoes seem to be attracted to the smell of dirty socks, sweat, perfumed soaps and perfume/cologne. Avoid wearing “smelly” fragrances when you will be outdoors.
3. Consider using essential oils to deter pests instead of bug spray.
4. Be sure you apply bug spay before you head outdoors. It takes a few minutes to work just like sunscreen.
5. “Wear” a fabric softener sheet, in a hat or under you clothes. It really works!
I hope these tips help you! My husband swears by the fabric softener sheet!
Do you have any other tips or tricks?