Avocado Egg Salad Wrap is perfect to pack in your lunch or to eat on the go. It really hit the spot for me at lunchtime. It is a great way to eat clean and be healthier. With this recipe you can prepare Avocado Egg Salad ahead of time and then pack a tortilla in your lunch bag to wrap it in. I packed it in my oldest son's lunchbox and he loved having it at school. For my boys they like to use regular tortillas but for clean eating I use whole wheat tortillas. You an even use a low carb tortilla or gluten free tortilla. Hope you enjoy!
This Avocado Egg Salad Wrap is a healthy lunch recipe that is perfect for on the go.
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 9 Points
- 6 hard-boiled eggs peeled
- 2 avocados - peeled pitted, and cubed
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise or vegenaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 whole wheat tortillas
- Mash the eggs with a fork in a mixing bowl to break up.
- Add the avocado, mustard, and mayonnaise.
- Gently smash the ingredients together until blended.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place mixture in tortilla and roll up.
Be sure to check out these other Clean Eating recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.