This post may contain affiliate links.
What an amazing dish! This is a Pillsbury recipe and tastes wonderful. It is perfect for parties and gatherings. This won’t last long so you may even want to make 2 of them!
Thank You Pillsbury!
For more great recipes visit our recipes section!
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 16.3-oz. can Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers Refrigerated Original Biscuits
- 1 2.1-oz. pkg. precooked bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 oz. 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions 4 medium
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 11x7- or 12x8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat egg and milk with wire whisk until smooth.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut each into quarters.
- Gently stir biscuit pieces into egg mixture to coat evenly.
- Fold in bacon, cheese and onions.
- Spoon mixture into sprayed dish; arrange biscuit pieces in single layer.
- Bake at 350°F. for 23 to 28 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into squares.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: