Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
- 1 12 " Boboli® Original Pizza Crust
- 1 5- oz. pkg. Boboli® Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 tbsp. grill seasoning
- 4 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 small red onion thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 c. Colby and mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 Roma tomato diced
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Bake time: 10 – 12 minutes
- Brown ground beef in skillet. Add grill seasoning and cook until well done, about 5 minutes. Drain. Spread pizza crust with sauce, leaving a 1" border around the outside. Top with beef, bacon, onion and cheeses. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Top with diced tomato.
Additional Pizza Recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.