Baked Chicken Wings are so easy to make! They are lower in fat too because they are baked not fried! We love to make these when we are having a party or watching games!
In fact this would be the perfect appetizer for March Madness. This is a great low carb recipe and is perfect if you are on the Keto Diet.
These Baked Chicken Wings are easy to prepare. Just add the wings and seasonings and oil to a zip loc bag and shake well! I love these easy recipes on game day! They are also perfect for Holidays and parties. In the oven the wings crisp up and no one will realize they aren't fried.
You can broil them for a minute or two if you like at the end. The flavor profile on these are great and you can always add pre-made sauce if you desire. I like this version because it is a non sugar/low carb choice.
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 10 - 12 whole fresh chicken wings
- 1/4 cup Franks Hot Sauce
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
- Combine olive oil, garlic, chili powder, onion powder salt, and pepper in a large, resealable bag; seal and shake to combine.
- Add the chicken wings; reseal and shake to coat. Arrange the chicken wings on a baking sheet.
- Cook the wings in the preheated oven 1 hour, or until crisp and cooked through.
- When they are done toss in Franks Hot Sauce
10 Game Day Recipes
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.