Baked Squash is easy to prepare. The taste is amazing. It is healthier than fried squash and is really flavorful. Made with Way Better Snacks you are not only getting the benefits of whole grains in the breading but also sprouted seeds like chia and quinoa!
It is a healthier than fried squash and tastes great! I love the spice of the Sweet Chili Chips. This is a winner for sure! It is naturally gluten free too! Baked Squash is a healthy twist on the traditional fried squash. A southern comfort food. Be sure to give this vegetarian recipe a try. Baked Squash is a healthy twist on the traditional fried squash. A southern comfort food.
Baked Squash Recipe
- 1 whole Squash cut into slices
- 1/2 cup of Way Better Chips Sweet Chili crushed finely
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix flour and crushed chips together in shallow bowl.
- Put olive oil on baking sheet.
- Dip squash into egg mixture and coat both sides.
- Then dip into chip/flour mixture and coat both sides evenly.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Cook for 12 minutes and turn over.
- Cook for additional 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Clean Eating Recipes: