We love this easy Baked Ziti with Italian Sausage. It is the perfect meal to feed a hungry family and freezes great! My family loves to see me pull this one out of the freezer. Baked Ziti with Italian Sausage is a great freezer meal!
Baked Ziti with Italian Sausage
- 8 ounces dry ziti pasta cooked, drained and kept warm
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 12 ounces mild Italian sausage links casings removed
- 6 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 2 packages 15-ounce Marinara Sauce
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan or Romano cheese
- Preheat oven to 400° F (205°C). Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Heat olive oil in large saucepan. Add sausage; cook, stirring frequently, until no longer pink. Drain.
- Add mushrooms and fennel; cook, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are tender. Add sauce; cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through.
- Remove from heat.
- Add pasta to sauce mixture; toss well to coat. Spoon into prepared baking dish; sprinkle evenly with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR HEART HEALTHY RECIPES!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.