Banana Cream Pudding is an easy dessert recipe perfect for family gatherings. Whenever my mom's side of the family gets together for the holidays or special occasions, you know there will be Banana Cream Pudding. The family loves this simple, delicious dessert that my aunt makes.
All you need is for this scrumptious treat is 4 ingredients - instant pudding, nilla wafers, bananas and cold milk. If desired you can top with Cool Whip or serve whipped cream on the side. I prefer to make my own whip cream, here is the recipe --- Homemade Whipped Cream.
Banana Cream Pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 package 3.4 oz. each Jell-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 30 vanilla wafers
- 3 bananas (sliced)
- 1 8 oz 8 oz. Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed (optional)
- Beat pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min.
- Let stand 5 min.
- Arrange half the wafers on bottom and up side of serving dish; top with layers of half each of the banana slices and pudding.
- Repeat all layers.
- Cover with cool whip, if desired or serve on side.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours then serve.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.