Banana Peanut Butter Pizza is a kid’s favorite for sure. My children love having this as an after-school snack or in the summer after being at the pool all day. They even love when I sprinkle some mini chocolate chips on the top! It makes a yummy breakfast too!
For this scrumptious easy to make breakfast or snack you only need 4 ingredients ~ Eggo Chocolate Chip Waffles, peanut butter, one banana and cinnamon. Now if you are like my children and love chocolate chips then you might want some to sprinkle on top too! If you want you could even add a little homemade whipped cream! My this is an easy and delicious breakfast recipe.
Did you know you can freeze bananas? That is a great tip for over ripe bananas or bananas that you find on managers special. Banana Peanut Butter Pizza is an easy breakfast recipe! Give it a try!
Banana Peanut Butter Pizza
- 2 Eggo Chocolate Chip Waffle
- 2 Tablespoon peanut butter per waffle
- 1 banana sliced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon per waffle
- mini chocolate chips optional
- Heat waffles in toaster according to package directions.
- Spread 2 T peanut butter on top of each waffle.
- Arrange banana slices on top of each waffle.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over the bananas.
- Add mini chocolate chips if desired.
- Serve right away and enjoy!
You can add more or less of the peanut butter, banana, cinnamon and chocolate chips to your taste.
Disclosure: Stockpiling Moms are “Chief Waffle Offices” – this is a sponsored post however all opinions are 100% our own.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.