This looks like a great appetizer for game day! I normally have most of these ingredients in my stockpile too!
Barbecue-Bacon Party Spread
- 2 pkg 8oz each Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Kraft Thick 'n Spicy Original BBQ sauce
- 1 pkg 2.8 oz Oscar Mayer Bacon Pieces
- 1 small tomato chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green peppers
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1 cup Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Triscuit Thin Crisps
- Spread cream cheese on large platter, drizzle with BBQ
- Top with all remaining ingredients except crackers
- Serve with Triscuit Thin Crisps
Thanks Kraft Foods!
Check out these Recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.