This post may contain affiliate links.
This looks like a great appetizer for game day! I normally have most of these ingredients in my stockpile too!
Barbecue-Bacon Party Spread
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 2 pkg 8oz each Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Kraft Thick 'n Spicy Original BBQ sauce
- 1 pkg 2.8 oz Oscar Mayer Bacon Pieces
- 1 small tomato chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green peppers
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1 cup Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Triscuit Thin Crisps
Spread cream cheese on large platter, drizzle with BBQ
Top with all remaining ingredients except crackers
Serve with Triscuit Thin Crisps
Thanks Kraft Foods!
Check out these Recipes:
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
Did you enjoy reading this, or did you make it yourself? Share on social media with the hashtag #SPMOMS and/or tag @Stockpilingmoms