Basic Grilled Pork Chops are such a simple dish that is perfect for any grill master. If you are just starting out using a grill then this is the recipe for you. All you need is pork chops, boneless or bone-in and seasoning. I just use a simple seasoning of salt and pepper. Then once the pork chops are grilled I serve along with some warm barbecue sauce.
To start the preparation for Basic Grilled Pork Chops, you place on a sheet or plate. Next season the pork chops well on both sides. Use as much or as little of the seasoning as you want. I tend to use more pepper and less salt. Now let the pork chops rest for at least 15 minutes. While they are resting you can start up the grill!
Basic Grilled Pork Chops
- 6-8 pork chops boneless or bone in
- Season pork chops well with pepper and salt on both sides.
- Let rest on plate or platter for 15 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Place pork chops on grill and close lid.
- Flip pork chops over after 6 minutes.
- Let grill for another 6 minutes.
- Remove and serve right away.
More Pork Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.