BBQ Baked Salmon is an easy Lent dinner recipe that tastes amazing! You can prepare this fish in as little as 15 minutes. It goes great with a Baked Sweet Potato and Buttered Brussel Sprouts. My husband and I love salmon and it is our favorite fish to cook other than shrimp. I will admit we do not venture outside of salmon very much.
All you need for this simple recipe is a few basic ingredients - salmon fillets, bbq sauce and garlic powder. I start with seasoning the fillets with garlic powder, use as much or as little as you prefer. Next I bake for 10 minutes, pull them out and brush with BBQ sauce. I put them back in the oven for another 5 minutes and they are ready to go! Be sure to try this delicious BBQ Baked Salmon.
BBQ Baked Salmon
- 4 4 oz salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup bbq sauce
- dash garlic powder for seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season salmon with garlic powder if desired.
- Place on a foil lined baking sheet that has been lightly rubbed with olive oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and quickly brush bbq sauce on top and place back in oven for another 5 minutes.
- Remove and serve.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.