This post may contain affiliate links.
BBQ Baked Salmon is an easy Lent dinner recipe that tastes amazing! You can prepare this fish in as little as 15 minutes. It goes great with a Baked Sweet Potato and Buttered Brussel Sprouts. My husband and I love salmon and it is our favorite fish to cook other than shrimp. I will admit we do not venture outside of salmon very much.
All you need for this simple recipe is a few basic ingredients – salmon fillets, bbq sauce and garlic powder. I start with seasoning the fillets with garlic powder, use as much or as little as you prefer. Next I bake for 10 minutes, pull them out and brush with BBQ sauce. I put them back in the oven for another 5 minutes and they are ready to go! Be sure to try this delicious BBQ Baked Salmon.
BBQ Baked Salmon
BBQ Baked Salmon is the perfect Lent recipe! Takes less than 20 minutes to make.
- 4 4 oz salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup bbq sauce
- dash garlic powder for seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season salmon with garlic powder if desired.
- Place on a foil lined baking sheet that has been lightly rubbed with olive oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and quickly brush bbq sauce on top and place back in oven for another 5 minutes.
- Remove and serve.