Check out these Beauty Products You Must Have. As we are spending more time at home and doing self care I thought it was the perfect time to share with you some of my favorite beauty products. Honestly, I can't imagine my beauty routine without these products. They are my go-to products when it comes to taking care of my skin. I love to be able to do self-care at home and with these beauty products I am able to feel good about my skin, hair and nails.
Beauty Products You Must Have:
1.Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer Hot Air Brush - Seriously the best thing since sliced bread. My husband bought this for me and it is a GAME CHANGER. I love it! It is built with a genuine ION generator to promote fast drying and create styles full of shine and healthy looking hair. Ceramic Coating helps protect hair from over styling with even heat distribution that penetrates hair quickly and dries from the inside out
2. Gentle Exfoliating Foot Mask - If you haven't used one you are missing out! Seriously there are no words for how awesome they are! Worth every penny. I was really missing my pedicures until I started using this.
3. Sole Solution Foot Treatment - This stuff is the BOMB. Literally using it has been a lifesaver. We use it year round. It features crushed allspice berry to relieve persistent dry, cracked, red skin on heels, toes, and sides of feet. I have extremely cracked and dry feet normally and this has been a lifesaver! I can't get over the difference.
4. ageLOC® LumiSpa® Essential Kit - This is a game changer. I started using it at Christmas and I am in love. The LumiSpa® gently, yet deeply cleanses away dirt, oil, makeup, and toxins through its patent-pending counter-rotating, pore-tightening action. It leaves skin smoother and purer, while reducing the appearance of pores. And the stimulating, massaging LumiSpa experience will leave you looking forward to your next treatment. I know I do! You will experience brighter, softer, smoother skin and an energizing facial massage. Simply spend two minutes twice a day to enjoy healthier, youthful looking skin in as little as two weeks.
5. essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara - This mascara is Gluten & Cruelty Free. I will never go back to expensive mascara! This stuff is awesome. I normally get itchy eyes when it comes to mascara and I don't with this brand!
6. ColorStreet - If you haven't used this brand you are missing out. It is 100% real nail polish, not stickers. It is flexible and can be gently stretched for a perfect fit and includes a base, color, and top coats of high-quality liquid nail polish in each strip. It results in a brilliant, salon-quality manicure in just minutes. No dry time, smudges, or streaks. Lasts up to 10 days. Best of all it is made in the USA! It has been my most favorite recent discovery. I use it for my manicure and pedicures!
7. Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo - I LOVE this shampoo. My stylist suggested it two years ago and it has been a game changer. This Bond Maintenance moisturizing and reparative shampoo is formulated with Olaplex Bond Building chemistry. It restores internal strength and moisture levels to add incredible shine and manageability. It is recommended for all hair types. and improves hair texture.
8. Olaplex No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner - I tried using just the shampoo but when I added the conditioner that is when it became a game changer for me! This Bond Maintenance moisturizing and reparative conditioner is formulated with Olaplex Bond Building chemistry. It restores internal strength and moisture levels to add incredible shine and manageability. It is recommended for all hair types. The product is sulfate free, paraben free and Phthalate-Free.
9. Seche Vive Gel Effect Top Coat Nail Polish - When used with ColorStreet this is just like going to the salon! This has been a game changer for me with my manicures and pedicures. If you like thick and glossy manicures you are going to love this!
10. BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium-Plated Ionic Straightening Iron - This is my favorite straightener. I know it is a little pricey but I have wasted enough money on irons that just don't work. If you are looking for a quality flat iron, this is it!
Below are some of our own favorite DIY beauty product recipes.
- DIY Mint Julep Lip Balm
- DIY Green Tea Detox Bath
- DIY Coffee Sugar Scrub
- Homemade Shower Bombs
- DIY Lavender Bath Soak
- Sweet Orange Sugar Scrub
- Grapefruit Sugar Scrub
- Vanilla Lavender Sugar Scrub